HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN WAUKESHA, WI
It’s Time to Resurface Your Wood Flooring in Waukesha That Lasts
Over time, all hardwood floors will become scratched, stained, and scuffed. Some believe the only way to fix this problem is to completely refinish the floor. However, there is a more affordable and durable option that exists depending on the extent of damage. Get high-quality hardwood floor resurfacing in Waukesha from the experts at Fabulous Floors Milwaukee!
This is the perfect option for somebody with wood floors showing signs of light damage. It is completely cost-effective. Our hardwood resurfacing service starts at the low price of just $0.99 per square foot! That means you can transform and improve the look of your hardwood floors without breaking the bank.
How To Know If Your Wood Floor Qualifies For Resurfacing
Our hardwood resurfacing service is the perfect way to remove minor damages and restore your hardwood floors back to their original luster. With our resurfacing service, there is no need to refinish your hardwood floors which can be time-consuming and messy. Floors that we recommend for resurfacing usually show average wear and tear with only light scratches. Most of the original stain color should still be intact as well.
To know if your floor is a good resurfacing candidate, check to see if it’s showing minimal signs of warping. If it looks like there are serious scratches, holes, severely damaged stain, etc. then refinishing may be the better option. Lucky for you, we are also skilled at refinishing hardwood floors here in Waukesha.
Save Time and Money With Resurfacing
Another incredible benefit of resurfacing your wood floors is the time it takes to complete the job. Fabulous Floors Milwaukee can typically resurface a hardwood floor in just a few days. It’s as simple as two steps. First, we buff away any scratches that may be on the hardwood floors, then apply a coat of polyurethane finish to give them a nice look and to protect against future damage. Another name for this technique is screen and coat. The technicians we have in Waukesha are highly trained to handle screening and coating wood floors with the best results. You can always count on them to make sure you’re completely satisfied with the process and how your floors turned out.
Convenient Hardwood Restoration Method
Resurfacing doesn’t require sanding or staining, which eliminates the dust and odor that is typically associated with floor refinishing. Additionally, Fabulous Floors is GREENGUARD Certified, which means that our hardwood resurfacing services are completely safe for both you and the environment. At only $0.99 per square foot, hardwood resurfacing from Fabulous Floors Milwaukee is a convenient way to add value to your home in Waukesha, WI.
CALL NOW! GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
“They did a fabulous job fixing the floors that were ruined by another company only days before. They were able to fix all the flaws and create beautiful floors again. I would highly recommend them and Anthony who repaired and refinished them.”
Benefits Of Resurfacing Your Hardwood Floors With Fabulous Floors Milwaukee:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn-out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors Milwaukee resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.