HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN GREENFIELD, WI
Premium Greenfield Hardwood Floor Resurfacing
You may be wondering, “How do I know it’s time to get my floors resurfaced?” That’s a great question! Our hardwood resurfacing service is meant for wood flooring with little warping to the wood itself but has signs of wear and tear (scratches, dings, etc.). Because these floors don’t need extensive treatments others might, it allows us to reduce the time and labor, which means the cost to you is also lower. This process is as simple as buffing away the scratches and then applying a polyurethane finish to protect against future damage. Featuring industry professionals with a work ethic that stands out among the rest, we will return the beautiful shine your wood flooring once had!
Why Choose Fabulous Floors?
The type of floor that is ideal for our hardwood resurfacing service has minimal warping and very little signs of wear and tear. There are many benefits of using our Greenfield wood floor resurfacing. Of those benefits, there are three that stand out:
1. Our process is virtually dust-free – This means that you don’t have to worry about the quality of your home’s air and that you don’t have any cleanup when we leave.
2. Our methods save time – Since this isn’t a full refinishing service, our resurfacing treatments can usually be completed in less than a day.
3. Resurfaced floors add value – Our resurfacing treatment is a low priced alternative to replacing floors before you sell your home.
CALL NOW! GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
“They came in and had my floors looking like new. The company is very professional. I will do business with them again and recommend them to family and friends.” -Channon J.
Our Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Process:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn-out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors Milwaukee resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.